WhatsApp Pinterest By admin – May 29, 2018 Twitter Local NewsCrime Leoncio Espinoza Police charged a man last week after he reportedly had been sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl for the last 10 years.An Odessa Police Department news release stated investigation revealed the victim had been sexually assaulted by 43-year-old Leoncio Antonio Espinoza for the last 10 years after a sexual assault involving the victim was recently reported to OPD.Espinoza was charged with sexual assault of a child, a second-degree felony.Jail records show Espinoza has been in the Ector County Detention Center since Thursday and has a $75,000 bond. WhatsApp Twitter Pinterest Facebook Facebook Man charged with sexually assaulting child Previous articleCounty reviews proposed salary increasesNext articleGOOD NEWS: Sul Ross faculty-staff receive Bar-SR-Bar Awards admin
Pinterest Google+ By News Highland – June 10, 2011 RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Dail to vote later on extending emergency Covid powers 70% of Cllrs nationwide threatened, harassed and intimidated over past 3 years – Report Dail hears questions over design, funding and operation of Mica redress scheme Man arrested in Derry on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences released Buncrana Town Council is to seek expressions of interest from landowners who may be able to provide alternative office accommodation.Town Engineer Donal Walker told this week’s meeting of the council that at the very least, vital roof repairs at the existing building will necessitate moving out for three to four months.A number of members commented that the existing building is no longer for for purpose, and gave the engineer the go ahead to go to the marker and see what’s available.Donal Walker says there are a number of possible avenues open to the council, and the priority is to identity and price those options:[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/dwalk830.mp3[/podcast] Buncrana Town Council in the market for new office space Previous articleNorth West issues on North-South council agendaNext articleDeputy Joe McHugh receives lucrative appointment News Highland Google+ Newsx Adverts Facebook Twitter Twitter Need for issues with Mica redress scheme to be addressed raised in Seanad also WhatsApp Pinterest Facebook WhatsApp Minister McConalogue says he is working to improve fishing quota
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department’s inspector general is launching an investigation to examine whether any former or current department officials “engaged in an improper attempt” to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election. Inspector General Michael Horowitz said Monday that the investigation will investigate allegations concerning the conduct of former and current Justice Department officials but will not extend to other government officials. The investigation comes after The New York Times reported that a former assistant attorney general, Jeffrey Clark, had been discussing a plan with then-President Donald Trump to oust the acting attorney general and try to challenge the results of the 2020 presidential race.